The California Homeless Youth Project and SchoolHouse Connection are proud to announce a series of five practical guides to support homeless and low-income college students in California. These series provide concise overviews of the five greatest needs of students experiencing homelessness:
- Housing supports (Download the infographic)
- CalFresh application assistance (Download the infographic)
- FAFSA completion (Download the infographic)
- Mental health services (Download the infographic)
- Access to supportive services (Download the infographic)
These guides examine California’s three public higher education institutions to highlight existing resources and methods to support homeless and low-income students. These five guides are targeted to Homeless and Foster Youth Liaisons and other higher education professionals who work directly with these students. Below is a video introducing the series.